Gift Giving for that someone you know (Maybe it’s YOU) that may need a little extra self-care and self-love this season. This gift guide is perfect for promoting mental health, chronic illness and self-care support.*
- Meditation and Mindfulness Audios by Jon Kabat Zinn (Guided meditation audios for building at home stress and anxiety relief habits and routines).
- Dry Brush for improved lymphatic drainage, circulation, smoother skin and stress relief. You can find other quality brushes here and here.
- Eucalyptus and Lavender Pure Essential Oil Candle by Slow North (The calming benefits of candlelight and pure essential have a positive effect on the nervous system and these candles are amazing). You can also find Eucalyptus Lavender and other blends here.
- Lunya Silk Sleep Mask (Hands down the best sleep mask for deep, restorative sleep and soft skin).
- Sonoma Lavender Weighted Blanket Weighted blankets provide a sense of calm, grounding and security which is helpful for someone who struggles with anxiety. This weighted blanket has a removable flax and lavender fill and can be heated.
- MiniSun SAD Lamp (Great for helping to boost and maintain positive mood throughout the winter months). You can also find quality mood lamps here and here.
- Brain Dust Adaptogenic Super-herb and Super-mushroom blend for increased mental stamina, clarity and focus, increased mood and stress management.
- My Soul CBD Bath Bomb (CBD is incredibly effective in reducing stress and anxiety (among many MANY other ailments). This bath bomb is a great option for a regular self care routine).
- Calm Self-Care Kit In this carefully curated self-care box and educational booklet, you’ll find a variety of holistic and natural tools and information to help you manage stress and anxiety by engaging the senses and bringing yourself to the present moment.
- Vitruvi Essential Oil Diffuser Essential oils in all forms are beneficial for mood, stress-management and for boosting any self-care routine.
- Dohm White Noise Machine (Ambient sound and white noise are helpful for improving sleep and reducing stress and anxiety).
- Uplift Self-Care Kit. This box and educational booklet are dedicated to helping you FEEL more. It’s contents are carefully curated to be activating or stimulating. You’ll find a variety of uplifting holistic and natural tools, mental exercises and information to help you manage symptoms of depression by engaging the senses.
- Lunya Pima Cotton Robe (This Robe!!! And everything from Lunya is amazing TBH. This robe is perfect for anyone looking to up their self-care and homebody routine).
Note: Products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your physician, psychotherapist, medical team or any other licensed or registered health care professional.