Gift Giving for that someone you know (Maybe it’s YOU) that may need a little extra self-care and self-love this season. This gift guide is perfect for promoting mental health, chronic illness and self-care support.*
- Casper Glow Light– Ambient Light Lamp that adjusts to help you to wind down, lull you to sleep and gradually wake you up.
- Emu Australia Slippers– For cozy days and nights at home.
- Slow North Eucalyptus and Lavender Pure Essential Oil Candle-The calming benefits of candlelight and pure essential have a positive effect on the nervous system and these candles are amazing). You can also find Eucalyptus Lavender and other blends here.
- Equilibria CBD– CBD specially formulated to achieve homeostasis of the female body with anti-inflammatory, pain relief, mental health benefits.
- Mindful Breathing Necklace by Komuso Design-This necklace is engineered to slow your pace of breath. This simple yet innovative mindfulness tool to help calm your nervous system and relieve anxiety.
- Don’t Hate Meditate Book-Don’t Hate, Meditate! is a modern guide to no-nonsense meditation for everyday soul-searchers. In this book, you will find simple yet effective ways to “meditate their way through the bad sh*t and into the good sh*t.”
- Parachute Home Cloud Cotton Robe-This soft, light, luxurious and super comfy robe is perfect for lounging, relaxing and upping your self-care game.
- Wave Meditation Kit– Wave is an immersive, at-home, meditation experience. Hear the music-driven guided meditation in your ears. Feel the vibrations in your body. And connect more deeply with your intentions.
- Sonoma Lavender Weighted Blanket– Weighted blankets provide a sense of calm, grounding and security which is helpful for someone who struggles with anxiety. This weighted blanket has a removable flax and lavender fill and can be heated.by engaging the senses and bringing yourself to the present moment.
- Vitruvi– Essential Oil Diffuser Essential oils in all forms are beneficial for mood, stress-management and for boosting any self-care routine.
- How to Breathe Book– A simple guide to breath-work that takes you through 25 simple practices for everyday situations, such as de-stressing, managing anger, falling asleep, connecting with others, and more.
- Slumber Self-Care Kit by Move Therapy and Wellness– This box and educational booklet are dedicated to helping get better, more restful sleep. It’s holistic and informational contents (and guide) are carefully curated to be prepare your mind and body for a restful night’s sleep.
*Products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your physician, psychotherapist, medical team or any other licensed or registered health care professional.